Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Big Sky Support Group

From: lishka@cernvax.cern.ch (christopher lishka)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1991 01:49:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Big Sky Support Group
To: rec-music-gaffa@cernvax.cern.ch
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In <m0kQ4wz-0000ZIC@crash.cts.com> rhill@pnet01.cts.COM (Ronald Hill) writes:

>Sign me up for the BIG SKY SUPPORT GROUP.  We have to stand tall against
>Art-Rock snobs who don't like to have any fun!!!

Me too.  "The Big Sky" and "Running Up That Hill" were the two songs
that got me interested in Ms. Bush.  TBS always reminds me of running
in fields while looking at the sky, or taking long bike rides through
the Wisconsin countryside, staring at the clouds as the ground passes
below.  The video is also great, and I love the wonderful happy tone
of it.

A question: I taped the music from the video of TBS because it is
slightly different (there is a different intro, to my ears).  Can
anyone confirm that it is different from _The Hounds Of Love_ album?
Is this video version available on CD anywhere?

	Hold me over that great big cloud
	Walking out on the big sky

					.oO Chris Oo.

--
 Christopher Lishka                  Smiling as the shit comes down
 Wisconsin Group, CERN               You can tell a man from what he has to say