Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Join The Big Sky Support Group : )

From: stev0@sti.com (Steve Berlin)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1991 18:24:39 -0700
Subject: Re: Join The Big Sky Support Group : )
To: <love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sti.com

 MTARR@EAGLE.WESLEYAN.EDU writes:
 >Hi all...
 >
 >This is an invitation to join the (semi) official The Big Sky Support Group.
 >All people who enjoy this song as much as I do (for the sheer amusement value
 >involved) are free to sign up! :)

 (Text deleted)

 >3. It is one of the relatively few KaTesongs you can seriously boogie to.

Y'know, if I could fly like, oh, say, Superman (as opposed to The Tick,
who just kind of jumps off buildings.  But I digress), TBS would
definately be one of the songs on my walkman on my special "music to
fly by" tape.  Other songs would include Rocket's Tail, and of course,
Night of the Swallow.

Non-Kate songs would include...oh, they're not important...

-Stev0

"God, this burger is DELICOUS!  I guess all these years I've been wrong!"
 - KaTe