Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Finally... my boxed set.

From: @cca.ucsf.EDU:blondie@wet.UUCP (Jill Firch)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1991 18:39:58 -0700
Subject: Finally... my boxed set.
To: love-hounds@wiretap.spies.com

	I finally ordered my boxed set today.  I ordered from C-Side records.
Tom asked me to post that the list of Kate stuff will once again be delayed
as he has found yet another Kate collection to buy up.  For any of you who
have been holding out on buying cause of the price he said he has one slightly
damaged set that he is selling at cost.

	I may be interested in a Kate get together on Oct 13... Send me
the plans if they get formalized...

	To those newcomers asking about the tour and such... The only new news
is that the next album is still being worked on and that it won't be out
till next year.

	Thanks to everyone who helped me out with the mail order info.

	-jill
	firch@rvax.ccit.arizona.edu