Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KTrivia

From: gatech!chinet.chi.il.us!katefans@eddie (Chris n Vickie)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 1991 23:15:00 -0700
Subject: Re: KTrivia
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

> To: Love-Hounds
> From: Andrew Marvick (IED)
> Subject: KTrivia

> IED saw an excerpt from the movie "Regarding Henry" on E! Entertainment
> Cable Network today.  In the scene shown Henry (Harrison Ford) is
> talking with the kids at the breakfast table.  In the background can
> be heard the unmistakable Uillean pipes sound of "The Sensual World".
> IED has not seen the movie itself, so he is not entirely certain
> whether this music is in the movie or was added by E!  Anyone know?

  I saw this movie with my Mom while I was in Kansas City. I'm almost
completely sure that there was no Kate content in the film. Oh, by the
way, it's a fine film to take your Mom to. I don't know if I would have
seen it without my Mom, but I am glad I did.

> Andrew Marvick (IED), still trying to get over to where When lingers

 Chris Williams (katefans), katefans@where.when.lingers.com

                                    Chris Williams of
                                        Chris'n'Vickie of Kansas City
                                            katefans@chinet.chi.il.us