Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: news@cpoint.clearpoint.com
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1991 01:34:36 -0800
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.IMS.ALASKA.EDU>

To: crackers!eddie.mit.edu!rec-music-gaffa
From: scottt@spider.co.UK (Scott Telford)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Subject: Re: ADELAIDE KATEMAS/ KATE BOOKS
Date: 26 Jul 91 09:46:00 GMT
Sender: Love-Hounds-request@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

yes I think). It
covers the making of the Experiment IV video in some detail (lots of
colur pics of KaTe in the Sound Demon costume, for some reason).
There's a file in the L-H archive (called 'visual-doc-errors' or
something) written by IED listing all the thing the authors got wrong.

>               There also was a newer book on KaTe
>         with a green front cover with Kate's face with flowers
>         in her hair on it.
>         I cannot recall the full title but it had the word
>         SECRET in it in parenthesis. This book
>         was smaller and 10 dollars cheaper.

That'll be "The Secret History of Kate Bush". I haven't read it but I
think it mostly digs up some dirt about KaTe's ancestry (and some about
East Wickham Farm too?). It's written by IED's favorite anti-hero and
according to IED is apparently full of cr*p.
--
Scott Telford                        "I think she's one of the greatest
Spider Systems Ltd, Edinburgh, UK.    composers of the century, in my opinion."