Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New "Little Light"

From: nrc@cbema.att.com (Neal R Caldwell, Ii)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1991 01:03:49 -0800
Subject: New "Little Light"
To: gaffa-post@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The new issue of the newsletter "Little Light" arrived today.  They've
improved the layout a bit and this issue looks a lot nicer.   One
interesting tidbit is this:

  "Kate has changed her plans on the upcoming album.  She is now
   saying that there will be a single by year's end.  This is changed
   from having an entire album this fall.  Here we go again!"

They don't site a source for this but it sure sounds likely.  We are
not seeing any of the signs of an imminent album release that I seem
to recall from the summer prior to _The Sensual World_ release.  I'll
have to check the archives to see just when these signs started showing
up in earnest.

Love-Hounds is credited for a number of bits of information and listed
in the "Them Other Heavy People" section.  Ron Hill's objection to
their treatment of "Homeground" is printed in the letters section.

"Don't drive too slowly."                 Richard Caldwell
                                          AT&T Network Systems
                                          att!cbnews!nrc
                                          nrc@cbnews.att.com