Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kegmas

From: Greg Kushmerek <GKUSHMER@RUBY.TUFTS.EDU>
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1991 22:28:00 -0800
Subject: Kegmas
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

Hello love-hounds.

Still here at Katemas (at Greg's in Boston) and am having a damned
good time.  Hope the same can be said for everyone
elsewhere.

I am posting an announcement -- approced by Greg -- for "Kegmas" next
weekend at Greg's.  Turns out that I bought too much beer from
the Cambridge brewery and it would be a shame to throw it all away.

So we will have a second Kate Bush -type party at Greg's with the main
goal being total consumption of the keg.

I will post this again later this week.

--gk