Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Recent Kate Bush News?

From: bakker@cs.uq.oz.au (Paultje Bakker)
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 1991 01:49:16 -0800
Subject: Recent Kate Bush News?
To: rec-music-gaffa@munnari.oz.au
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.uq.oz.au

G'day.
A friend of mine is currently writing an article about Kate Bush for
an Australian music magazine. EMI is pretty slack on providing him
with uptodate Kate news, so he asked me to post a request here for a
summary of recent Kate news.
He is specifically interested in the rumours regarding her upcoming
tour and her supposed collaboration with Prince (don't believe a word
of it myself!).
So, if someone has saved relevant net articles or could write a short
summary on these topics and send 'em to me, I would be most grateful.

Thanks in advance,
paultje

--
PaulBakker ------------------------------------- email:bakker@cs.uq.oz.au
Depts.ofComputerScience/Psychology,UniversityofQueensland,Qld4072,Australia

"...and now we can all get some sleep." (Le Marquis de Sade)