Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "Get out of my House" line revealed!

From: Dances With Voles <jondr@sco.COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1991 10:12:26 -0800
Subject: Re: "Get out of my House" line revealed!
To: rec-music-gaffa@sco.COM
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@sco.COM

No one yet knows why katefans@chinet.chi.il.us (Chris Williams) said:
>Vickie here. We just heard something in "Get Out Of My House" that
>we'd never heard before! I know that song (the whole *album*) is
>packed with hidden tidbits, that's why it's my favorite, but this is
>something *SO* clear we're shocked we never understood it before.

[delete]
>"It's cold out here"

I hate to poop on your party, but I noticed that ages ago.  All you need are
good headphones and a CD player.  Actually, I can hear it quite clearly on
my $40 Koss porta-pro headphones.  There's a similar voice on the second run
through saying "let me in."

Geez guys, how come you all haven't spent hours on dangerous drugs in
darkened rooms with The Dreaming in your headphones?  How can you expect to
achieve enlightenment if you don't?

--
Jon Drukman  (zappa for president)           uunet!sco!jondr      jondr@sco.com
Always note the sequencer - this will never let us down.