Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: On the first day of KaTemas...

From: jeffy@lewhoosh.umd.edu (Jeffrey C. Burka)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1991 16:42:06 -0800
Subject: Re: On the first day of KaTemas...
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Bob writes:
>  On the first day of KaTemas my true love gave to me
>  a box set of import CD's...

Which reminds me...on Monday, I went in to Olsson's (one of the fairly
decent record (and book!) stores in the DC area) in Dupont Circle during
my lunch break and noticed, perched on a shelf above the CD's a familiarly-
sized black box in a plastic bag.  Yup...the Box Set...but it was the
Japanese version!  Quite a surprise to see a Set on a store shelf, more
surprising that it was right there by the CDs and not under lock and
key behind the cash registers where no-one could defile it.  The slip of
paper inside the plastic bag explained that it contained, "All 6 of Kate's
studio albums, along with 2 more CDs containing b-sides, the live EP,
rarities and other great stuff."  And it could all be yours for $188.

And because it's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head
that scans correctly (and I'm too lazy to put any thought into this):

"On the fifth day of KaTemas my true love gave to me:  The Whole Story!"

;-)

Jeff
--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                | "At night they're seen                 |
|                                |  Laughing, loving, 	                  |