Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "The Whole Story Videos" a bit let down

From: 73549000 <jonaton%ucscb.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1991 15:58:51 -0800
Subject: Re: "The Whole Story Videos" a bit let down
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet%darkstar.UCSC.EDU@ucscc.ucsc.edu

In article <1991Jul10.150229.22527@cbnews.cb.att.com> nrc@cbema.att.COM (Neal R Caldwell, Ii) writes:
$>From article <2770003@hp-vcd.HP.COM$, by neff@hp-vcd.vcd.hp.COM (Dave Neff):
$
$> Overall, the videos on "The Whole Story" did not impress me.  The early
$> ones seems rather amateur (Wuthering Heights),
$
$> "Running up that Hill" was just some dancing and
$> people in masks.
$
$Um, yeah, so what's your point?  Kate wanted to do a dance video for
$this and she did a wonderful one.  It certainly is a lot more
$interesting that the graceless jerking about that qualifies as a
$dance video these days.
$

This is one of my FAVORITE videos on _The Whole Story_ and YOU call it
"JUST SOME DANCING???!!!!!!"  For this act of treason I herby sentence
you to 72 hours of watching Duran Duran videos!! :-) :-)

    Jonathan Cano