Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kaps, etc.

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1991 10:37:00 -0800
Subject: Kaps, etc.
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

  Neat idea! I think I could probably be persuaded to buy a cap myself.
As far as designs go, I prefer #1 by far over any of the others. I found
it to be the clearest and easiest-to-decipher of the bunch. As for the rest
of the designs, I think they would be very difficult to understand for someone
who ISN'T a KaTefan or love-hound, and isn't part of the idea to be able to
show the rest of the world just who we are? (that was IMHO, folks, I could be
wrong). I think bright red on blue would look great, or even red on black.
Would be great contrast.

  Here's another idea-  what about T-SHIRTS designed along the same lines?
Being a very petite female myself, I find that I often look just plain silly
in baseball caps which tend to look overly large on me, but wear a lot of
t-shirts, and often get lots of comments on my Kate Bush "Ninth Wave" graphic
which I dearly love. I would be more than willing to come up with an initial
graphic for screening, (one color simple, like the KT-fem, as my expertise
is very limited), but know nothing about the actual screening or the like.
I would be very willing to collaborate, tho. Anyone have further ideas/info/
access?

Let me know more about the Kaps and any further ideas/help on T's!

    judi

                e-mail:   judi@coyote.datalog.com