Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

On the first day of KaTemas...

From: rjk5984@cec1.wustl.edu (Bob Kollmeyer)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1991 15:32:25 -0800
Subject: On the first day of KaTemas...
To: Love-Hounds@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

  I don't recall seeing this done before so in the Spirit of the season...

  On the first day of KaTemas my true love gave to me
  a box set of import CD's...

  Keep the ball rollin'
  bob
  rjk5984@cec1.wustl.edu

"The ability to harm life,            |"Harm in us, but power to arm
 is it viral,                         | Harm is in us
 or is it just us?"                   | Harm is in us
                 --Murder             | Harm in you and me"
                   H*pp* Rh*d*s       |                 --Leave It Open
                (is it safe to say    |                   KaTe
                 her name here yet) 8)|                   (She Really Is)