Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

NW KaTemas

From: Joy Ralph <n8442349@henson.cc.wwu.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1991 15:20:02 -0800
Subject: NW KaTemas
To: Love-Hounds@eddie.mit.edu

a Northwest KaTemas will be held at the residence de la Gary(KaTefan extraordinaire!)

WHEN: July 27th
TIME: 4pm 'til whenever he kicks us out
WHERE: 3629 Densmore Ave North
	Seattle WA 98103
call  (206) 548-0262 for driving directions if you need them

there will be music,video,drink and a vegetarian BBQ(meat is okay, you simply have to bring it yourself if you're a diehard omnivore like me :-)  )

please RSVP to the account. as I am not gary, I'm simply posting this for him ashe doesn't have net access..

								corey