Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Life with the box is so much easier...

From: megadude@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu (Scott Borst)
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1991 19:24:01 -0800
Subject: Life with the box is so much easier...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: megadude@jhunix.HCF.JHU.EDU

Wow! My Japanese CD box set arrived today. It sincerely made my day, and
I haven't even made it through the second compilation CD! Anyway, I have
a few questions here:

1) What "officially released" tracks didn't make it into the box set?
I can think of "Dreamtime", the instrumental version of "Running Up That
Hill", and the instrumental "Sensual World". Someone really hates the
instrumentals, or something. I guess there's always the "Special Single
Mix" of songs such as "The Man With The Child In His Eyes", "Army Dreamers",
"The Big Sky", and "This Woman's Work". But that's being nitpicky. Then
again, I only ask this question because I'm a compulsive completist. :-)

2) The Japanese CDs have several articles in each of their booklets.
Unfortunately, I don't speak a word of Japanese! Are these articles also
available in the British pressing, and/or has someone been able to translate
these things?

3) And on a totally unrelated note (E-flat, I suppose :-), what's the closest
Katemas event to Baltimore? I wanna do something. :-)

					Thanks a bunch,
					Scott AKA Megadude!!

|  Scott "Megadude!!" Borst   | "It works for me... it's you and me babe - |
| megadude@jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu |   against the world..." - Burning Bridge   |