Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The looks that kill....

From: JONES%RPIECS.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1991 11:27:46 -0800
Subject: The looks that kill....
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@eddie.mit.edu

A quick note to Dave Gravender, who spoke of Kate's killer look
during "Don't Push Your Foot on The Heartbrake".  Personally,
while it may not be a 'killer' look, my favorite expression of
Kate's is that soft, slow, slightly sleepy smile that spreads
across her face at the end of "O England, My Lionheart" on the
Hammersmith video.

And for something completely and heart-stoppingly beautiful,
check out the video for "Delius."

And while I'm here, a *HUGE* thank-you to IED....well done!!!
A whopping NINE dozen roses!  I can't even begin to fathom that
many flowers.  Do you suppose we should start sending her
*vases* as well?  :)

                                  All the best to all of you,
                                               Deb Wentorf