Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-24 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kaps and Roses

From: judi@coyote.datalog.com (Judi McKernan)
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1991 12:19:00 -0800
Subject: Kaps and Roses
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

   Folks, I goofed again.

   Could IED let me know if it's to late to send money and card for the
roses for KaTemas? I've also misplaced the mailing address, etc. Please e-mail
me about this.

  Also, I won't be able to attend any of the KaTemas parties. (Boo! Hiss!
Heart-wrenching sobs!) But, I DO want a cap! So, could whoever is in charge
of this project (I managed to lose that name and phone number, too!), please
contact me by e-mail with such info as how much, who I send payment to, etc?
I would greatly appreciate it.

  Please forgive me, everybody, for being so forgetful and incoherent lately.
I'm taking massive amounts of muscle relaxants and painkillers for a serious
back injury, and only have a very few hours a day where I can really think
in a somewhat rational manner. Thank God I have KaTe to listen to get me
through the parts of the day when things (like PAIN) get really rough...

    judi

              e-mail: judi@coyote.datalog.com