Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sTuff

From: jonaton@ucscb.ucsc.edu (73549000)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1991 22:49:34 -0800
Subject: Re: sTuff
To: rec-music-gaffa@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU
Illegal-Object: Syntax error in Keywords: value found on hayes.ims.alaska.edu:Keywords: . Yes!!!!!! ^-illegal word in phrase
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@darkstar.ucsc.edu

In article <9107072349.AA04388@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> REWOICC@ERENJ.BITNET (i might as well be you) writes:
>jorn sez:
>>How much interest would there be in a KT-fem baseball cap, if I did one?
>
>how about a Kalendar?

   [stuff deleted]
>does this appeal to anybody? anybody want to help?

  this sounds fantastic!  I would love to buy one if someone did it
  I would also be interested in the _KT / love hounds_ baseball cap too!

  Jonathan Cano
  jonaton@slugmail.ucsc.edu