Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sTuff

From: i might as well be you <REWOICC%ERENJ.BITNET@mitvma.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1991 15:41:09 -0800
Subject: sTuff
To: love-hounds <love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu>

jorn sez:
>How much interest would there be in a KT-fem baseball cap, if I did one?

that reminds me.

how about a Kalendar?

this idea was inspired by the todd rundgren fanclub who creates a quilt
for the guy every year. a KaTeKalendar would have dates from the chron-
ology, color and/or black and white photos, etc (it might be worthwhile
to work with peter and krys on that point).

kudos should go where kudos are due: meredith came up with this idea and
has been pestering me to mention it for the past six or so months (and i
keep forgetting).

does this appeal to anybody? anybody want to help?

in other news: i am listening to the new rainbirds album right now. i'm
fairly pleased with it. it is a bit different from the previous two as
kathrina franck bagged the rest of the band and is now working only with
someone named ulrike (who i believe does most of the writing). musically,
the songs are slower and the instrumentation is more keyboard oriented
(as opposed to the pop rock sound of the earlier releases). no song reaches
out and grabs me like, say, "blueprint" from the first album or "shoot the
moon" from the second, but it is rather consistant. nothing striking,
but definitely enjoyable.
--
woj   zengineer/dj for hire/goofball      "one of the band told me last
work: rewoicc@erenj.bitnet                 night that music was all that