Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hill)
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 1991 22:48:37 -0800
To: Love-Hounds@ims.alaska.edu

The idea of a Kate KaxDlonder was mentioned.  Funny enouph I had a simular
idea just last night.  Instead of a wall-type calander, I thought it would be
simply a file with a listing of every date of the year and all the Kate events
that happened on that day.  Just think of all the important aniverseries we
miss!!  It would be real simple to do, just take the Homeground chronoolgy
from THE GARDEN and re-arrange the file.  As a matter of fact, I might do it
if nobody else does, as soon as I get you-know-what done. :-)
        Speaking of which, the editing is coming along fairly well.  Basicly
all the editing is done, with the important exception of a few songs -
Cloudbusting, Hounds of Love, The SEnsual World, etc.  And a few album
entries, mainly THE DREAMING, THE NINTH WAVE, and THE SENSUAL WORLD.  It's
kinda touph to edit em without chopping them up to badly or having to many
repeats.  She tends to answer the questions about these entries the same, with
one or two lines different, just to make it touph!!

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!rhill
ARPA: crash!pnet01!rhill@nosc.mil
INET: rhill@pnet01.cts.com