Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: victoro@crash.cts.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 13:26:15 -0800
To: nosc!rec-music-gaffa@EDDIE.MIT.EDU

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: victoro@crash.cts.com (Victor O'Rear)
Subject: Re: San Diego -> San Jose
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1991 04:26:13 GMT

Well, I don't know how it started, but I don't live in LA!

Ever since I moved into this house, I've warned my wife that as soon as we get
everything settled I was going to host a KateMass - roomates be dammed!

Now that it's going to be my 30th birthday in August this house is going to get
cleaned/organized up!  SO, since Mr. Gobbel is abandoning all of Southern
California - let's see what we can organize.

I've got a few of the Kate Books. Most CD's, the Japanese Pressing of the Kate
Boxed set is arriving tomorrow - with the US pressing of the Whole Story Laser
Disk.  I already have the Single File and Hounds of Love laser disks and the
Hammersmith Live disk.  I have a few of the CD singles and the London subway
poster for Sensual World - woops that the laser disk I have not Hounds.

I'm sure we have a few rarities - heck - I've never met any of you before!