Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kalendar

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (woj)
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 13:29:54 -0800
Subject: Kalendar
To: love-hounds@eddie.mit.edu

actually, if ron would send me said chronology from the garden, i would
be glad to start sifting through the dates and putting together a calendar
of important dates for both a wall-type-thing and ron's file'o'dates idea.

as for the wall thing, there are two ways (that i see immediately) to go
about it:

1) do a postscript type deal. this would be easy as we could always just
   use the gifs and convert them to eps and viola! calendar layouts from
   your laser printer (indeed, we could even make the entire thing an
   assemble it yourself kinda of item). this is nice, actually, and i'd
   consider this wholey, except... a) i no longer have access to a post-
   script printer (no longer being a student and all that) and b) i'd
   like to do a color calendar that would be available to the greater
   community of KaTefans as well. which leads me to...

2) a serious layout effort. again, i no longer have access to such equip-
   ment (a year ago, i would've though). this would involve getting real
   pictures (and the attendant copyright problems - which also apply to
   the first case as well, now that i think about it), postscript again
   (probably) and (gasp!) border tape.

some thing to think about, but i must go captain a volleyball team now,
so i will continue to dwell on the ramifications at a later time.

woj@his.new.address.with.mucho.thanks.to.jessica.and.dave