Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-23 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sTuff

From: mandorallen@st1.vuw.ac.nz
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 1991 15:19:22 -0800
Subject: Re: sTuff
To: <love-hounds@HAYES.IMS.ALASKA.EDU>
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@rata.vuw.ac.nz (USENET News System)

In article <9107072349.AA04388@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>, REWOICC@ERENJ.BITNET (i might as well be you) writes:

> how about a Kalendar?
>
> this idea was inspired by the todd rundgren fanclub who creates a quilt
> for the guy every year. a KaTeKalendar would have dates from the chron-
> ology, color and/or black and white photos, etc (it might be worthwhile
> to work with peter and krys on that point).
>
> kudos should go where kudos are due: meredith came up with this idea and
> has been pestering me to mention it for the past six or so months (and i
> keep forgetting).
>
> does this appeal to anybody? anybody want to help?

It appeals to me! BRILLIANT idea! Meredith (whoever she is) should be made a
Grand Saint in the First Church of KaTe for that. I'm ready to give all the
support and help I can - which is unlikely to be much, as I live in the
bellybutton of the world (Wellington, NZ) - but keep us posted!

In other news, I finally sscraped together the shekels for _TSW_, and all
I have to say is - Rocket's Tail. This Woman's Work. Oh my god, I can see
again, AAAAAH!!!

BTW... if I met KaTe, I'd fall over, and when She rushed to pick me up I'd
moan, "now my life is complete". And then I'd buy her a dozen white roses.
--
This was THE BARD speaking... st131rama@st3.vuw.ac.nz, and proud of it.
"Judge not this race by empty remains -