Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: "This Woman's Work" video

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward J. Suranyi)
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 91 19:45:29 PDT
Subject: Re: "This Woman's Work" video
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9104120218.AA14648@das.llnl.gov> I wrote:
>You got it!  Actually, this song is particularly easy to understand,
>at least for American fans, because we got a big hint.

I forgot to explain WHY this song is was easier to understand
for American fans than British fans.  The movie She's Having
A Baby wasn't released in Britain for a long time.  In fact,
I'm not sure that it was EVER released there, except possibly
straight onto video.  At least, the Homeground people kept
telling me that that the release date for that movie was being
put off for one reason or another.  This must have been HELL
to British Kate fans, since I doubt the soundtrack album would
be released for an unreleased movie.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov