Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hello

From: lance@cynic.wimsey.bc.ca (Lance Neustaeter)
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1991 02:50:16 GMT
Subject: Hello
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello, I'm not sure if the board I'm on is receiving this newsgroup all the time, but could someone please E-mail me the address of the Kate Bush mailing list?  Thanx...

Good Premises,              $    They laugh 'cause they know they're
Lance Neustaeter            $    untouchable, not because what I said
<lance@cynic.wimsey.bc.ca>  $    was wrong.  --Sinead O'Connor

--

Good Premises,             | "The successful competitor having been
Lance Neustaeter           | urged to compete must not be turned upon