Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

If Yould See Me Fly

From: cse0735@desire.wright.edu
Date: 12 Apr 91 01:35:20 GMT
Subject: If Yould See Me Fly

So I'm sitting here reading newsgroups and listening to If You Could See Me Fly
when I look down at the jewel box and notice something odd.  I've owned the
bootleg for about 5 months but it took that long to notice that the spine of
the jewel box actually says "If Yould See Me Fly" (sic).  Are they all like
this?  Has this been mentioned before?  It's no biggie, I was just wonderin'.
Also, it says that Babooshka (the first track) is :30 long when it is actually
closer to 2:00 long.  One more thing.  Kashka from Baghdad is spelled "Bagdad".
This is the only bootleg I own so I'm certainly no expert on them but are other
bootlegs this typographically careless?

(*    Greg Blouch                          "What if I had PMS all my life    *)
(*    Wright State University               and told you you looked just     *)
(*    Dayton, Ohio                          like Barney Fife                 *)
(*                                         --Bongwater                       *)