Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: GLC

From: houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu (Gerald Hough)
Date: 5 Apr 91 05:32:05 GMT
Subject: Re: GLC
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@mentor.cc.purdue.edu

In article <9104050456.AA14142@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> jburka@SILVER.UCS.INDIANA.EDU (Jeff Burka) writes:
>(who paid $12 for the import CD single of "L&A" so he could get "The Confront-
>ation," which is the only TSW-era B-side not in the Box Set)

Just a comment, is "One more look around the house before we go" in the
boxed set?  It's absolutely beautiful, and I love playing it over and
over.....

|   Gerald E. Hough II             |Collect:KateBushSistersOfMercyCure|
|   houghge@expert.cc.purdue.edu   |Like:ClannadFraceGallBerlinDigital|
|   Purdue University Physics Lib. |UndergroundLedZepJourneyBauhausNWA|
|       -     -    -    -          |NikKershawELO10000ManiacsREMEnigma|
| "Have a cola de mono on me..."   |JeanMichelJarreVangelesJamesHorner|