Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: GLC

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 91 09:20:53 -0500
Subject: Re: GLC
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I wrote:

>>"The Confrontation," which is the only TSW-era B-side not in the Box Set

to which Gerald Hough asked

>Just a comment, is "One more look around the house before we go" in the
>boxed set?  It's absolutely beautiful, and I love playing it over and
>over.....

<hurt-little-boy-voice> I *said* "The Confrontation" was the only TSW B-side
not in the Box Set....

Yup, it's on there--track 3 of TWW II.

And as long as I'm speaking in a little-boy-voice I s'pose it's alright,
nay, expected that I be pedantic...it's "One Last Look Around the House
Before We Go..."

It *is* beautiful, and I often think that it's far too short, but I s'pose
that's the point--it's that last, bittersweet look before leaving.  Sigh.

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |