Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: In KaTeness

From: Jeff Burka <jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 91 19:57:51 -0500
Subject: Re: In KaTeness
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Kirstin writes:

>Needless to say I am banned from listening to her in the house except when
>my mother isnt around....hmmm????

Would you believe that for a period of 2 months, my father owned more
KaTe CDs than I did??

I had him listen to NFE not long after I bought it; he loved it, and went
out and bought his own copy.  Later that year, I bought him HoL for his
birthday, though I still hadn't bought myself anything beside NFE (I had
HoL and TKI on semi-permanent loan from a friend...).  It was another two
months before I bought my second CD, _Lionheart_.

Of course, Dad never got around to buying anything other then the two he had.
He was rather pleased when I bought the Box Set and gave him my copies of
TKI, LH, and TSW.

The family that listens to KaTe together stays together....

Jeff

--
|Jeffrey C. Burka                |"I've lost my way through this world of |
|jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.edu   | profanities/I thrive on the wind and   |