Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: pictures from "This Woman's Work" boxed set.

From: stevev@greylady.uoregon.edu (Steve VanDevender)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 91 19:06:11 PST
Subject: Re: pictures from "This Woman's Work" boxed set.

I can at least help Heath out with the picture on page 13 of the
box set booklet, which he describes thus:

       (right) Kate's wearing a furry-lined bomber jacket, and
       she's sitting on a cot (?) singing into a microphone.
       Laying on the cot is an olive-skinned guy, looking off.
       There are several red wires in the right side of the photo.
       OK, I'm stumped.

This would appear to be a still from the performance of "Oh
England My Lionheart" in the _Kate Bush: Live at Hammersmith_
video.