Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lionheart

From: katsouro@wam.umd.edu (Mark Steven Katsouros)
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 91 14:55:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Lionheart
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@wam.umd.edu (USENET Posting)

In article <RJC.91Mar25000924@brodie.cstr.ed.ac.uk> rjc@cstr.ed.ac.UK (Richard Caley) writes:
>I think if I had to pick one which I would lose fewest body parts
>before parting with it would have to be The Sensual World. But only
>because it, unlike the others, has a couple of weak songs (Walk
>Straight Down the Middle and Deeper Understanding).

What?  These are two of my favorites!  (Who am I kidding; all of KaTe's songs
are my favorites.)  Seriously, you must at least be able to appreciate DU given
that you are using a computer to access this wealth of Kate sTuff!  And, geez,
WSDTM is what gives The Sensual World sensuality!  I thinK a re-evaluaTion is
in order...
--
:[]:  Mark Steven Katsouros, Manager, Automation
 ||   University of Maryland, Department of Physical Plant
(  )  Building 003, Room 0300, College Park, MD 20742  (301) 405-3212
(__)  mkatsour@umdacc.umd.edu, katsouro@wam.umd.edu, mk63@umail.umd.edu