Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Lionheart

From: Richard Caley <rjc@cstr.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 25 Mar 91 00:09:24 GMT
Subject: Re: Lionheart
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aipna.ed.ac.uk

In article <9103211645.AA05527@sqa.dsg.ti.com>, jeff abbott (TB02) (ja) writes:

ja> We've had some pseudo-flaming over what is Kate's best album;
ja> what about her worst? Lionheart gets my vote, hands down.
ja> Comments?

But, but, but, ...

	Kashka!
	Oh England my Lionheart!

I think if I had to pick one which I would lose fewest body parts
before parting with it would have to be The Sensual World. But only
because it, unlike the others, has a couple of weak songs (Walk
Straight Down the Middle and Deeper Understanding).

But the very idea strikes me as horrific...

I shall have to play The Dreaming to recover.

--
rjc@cstr.ed.ac.uk		_O_