Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Lionheart

From: jeff@sqa.dsg.ti.com (jeff abbott (TB02))
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 91 10:45:25 CST
Subject: Lionheart
Cc: %tb02@hub.dsg.ti.com

I have a terrible confession to make to Kate Bush fans:

I don't like one of her albums.

There, I said it. I'm free! :-). Seriously, I really enjoy _HoL_,
TKI, TWS, The Dreaming, and The Sensual World, but try as I
might, I haven't been able to like Lionheart. The music and
Kate's verbal acrobatics just leave me flat.

We've had some pseudo-flaming over what is Kate's best album;
what about her worst? Lionheart gets my vote, hands down.
Comments?

Later,
Jeff
--
Jeff Abbott	Texas Instruments, Inc. 512-250-4323
		Internet		Jeff.Abbott@hub.dsg.ti.com