Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sTuff

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 91 23:51:34 EST
Subject: sTuff
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

Judi McKernan sez:
>   What is "Under The Ivy"?

the b-side to the single for "the big sky". also available on the misc-
ellaneous cds in the box set.

>   There was a reference to a KaTe Bush World tour in 91-92. Is this a joke,
> or what?

at the KonvenTion this past fall, KaTe made mention that there was the
possibility of some live dates in the future. no one knows for sure whe-
ther she was being definite or not, but i gather that it was a bit more
positive than the usual "i'd like to do live shows again", so perhaps...

>   I have "The Kick Inside," "Never For Ever", "Lionheart", "The Dreaming",
> "Hounds Of Love", "The Sensual World", and "The Whole Story" on CD; and
> "The Mini-4 LP" on tape. Are there other releases I should know about, and if
> so, where/how can I get them?

the only album you have not listed is _never for ever_. it should be easy
to find in your local average record store. if it is not in the racks, thay
should be able to order it. if not, then go to another record store. :)

there is also the aforementioned box set which includes all six studio
albums and two cds (or three lps) that sum together that majority of
her b-sides (sans a few). this is only for the truly dediKaTed or the
hopelessly addiKTed as it is a steep price to pay to double up albums
and to get the b-sides.

ther are also a number of illegitimate releases that include early demo
recordings, live performaces (from her only tour and various radio and
tv performaces) and interviews. these are also only for the hopelessly
addiKTed or the fanaTiK KolleKTor.

woj