Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: E Welsh <evan@castle.ed.ac.uk>
Date: 7 Feb 91 10:36:42 GMT
Subject: Re: (none)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Source-Info: From (or Sender) name not authenticated.

In article <9102061738.AA09238@crash.cts.com> root@crash.cts.COM (Bill Blue) writes:
>        Love-Hounds united and strong!  Following is Jorn's description with
>updates from Gregory Bossert:
>
>okay, in ron's pic from in front of ann elizabeth hostel, let us go thru
>starting with the front row, designating people with letters of the alphabet
>for future disambiguation (cities are meant to be closest large city):
>
>1st row
>person "a" (front left) is Evan Walsh.
>2nd row:
>person "h" (behind Evan) is Andy Semple (England).
>I: evan walsh (Scotland)

I don't mind having my name spelt wrong but I feel sorry for the person
who was mistaken for me. I haven't seen the photos yet but I suspect it
might be Colin Davidson. Right country though.

On an unrelated note, It seems a ruffled a few feathers by saying Army
Dreamers was banned. This was simply to attract people's attention to
the posting and alert observers will note I did go on to qualify the
statement straight away. I'll repeat it now. Army dreamers is on a list
of songs which are considered unsuitable for public broadcast. Others
include "Boom-bang-a-bang" and "We've Got to Get Out of This Place". I
can't believe these are on the list but Breathing isn't. What about
Kashka from Baghdad?

Apologies for any confusion caused...

>Ronald "I cannot believe I finally sent the pictures" Hill

Evan "Ronald, the money IS on its way, beLIEVE me" Welsh
--
/  __               /\ evan@castle.ed.ac.uk   /\ I went...             \
\ |_     \    /     \/ rew@lfcs.ed.ac.uk      \/ I saw...              /