Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: graham@ug.cs.dal.ca (Michael Graham)
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 1991 21:39:26 -0400
Subject: Re: (none)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@cs.dal.ca (USENET News)

In article <9102120029.AA14274@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> YOUNG_MI@CTSTATEU.BITNET writes:
>Who is the man with the Venerable One in the video for 'This Woman's Work'?
>While watching 'Hounds of Love' a few months ago, I noticed him again.
>Is it Del Palmer?  If not, who then?

I beleive his name is Thomas McIrney(sp?).  You might remember him from
Black Adder. He played Lord Percy. someone correct me if I'm wrong...

You noticed him in 'Hounds of Love'? Where?

mike
--
|         Michael Graham          |   We're two doctors...two big doctors -   |
|       graham@ug.cs.dal.ca       |   we're not imposters.  - Woody Allen     |