Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (none)

From: py64725@tut.fi (Yli-Krekola Perttu Jaakko)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 91 19:30:11 GMT
Subject: Re: (none)
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@funet.fi (#Kotilo NEWS system )

 rhill@pnet01.cts.com (Ronald Hil}Il) writes:

>        A friend of mine let me borrow his set of Carriad Kate's and there is
>a reprint of an article in issue 12 called Bush-Whack.  It has a photo of Kate
>telling off the photographer with Del holding her back.  Supposidly, the
>photographer bumped into her and Kate responded by giving him a swift kick.
>Does anybody know anything else about this.  This is the first time I have
>ever seen evidence of Kate being mad at someone (aside from the "Pratt"
>interview) and I find it very interesting.  On my friends copy, you cannot see
>the photo very well, does anybody know the source and if it is reprinted
>clearer somewhere???  For those of you who haven't read the article, the
>"injured" photographer said " I didn't think anyone that small would be able
>to kick so hard"....

This description fits to the Kate picture in People Magazine (UK), March 25,
1990. Kate is holding a colourful bag in her right hand. The text below the
picture says:

"Kate Bush is restrained from demonstrating to a photographer
 how it feels to be Bush-whacked"

|_|      /_/    |_|  \_\    ylikreko@tnclus.tele.nokia.fi