Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Happy Rhodes

From: mas@bucsf.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich)
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 91 23:28:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Happy Rhodes

In article <9102061442.AA18385@EDDIE.MIT.EDU> jburka@silver.ucs.indiana.EDU writes:
>b) Piffle.  The insert to my copy of _Rearmament_, despite saying _Rearmament)
>on the cover and having the correct cover art, has the paste-in from _Vol. I_,
>which means I have no idea what the names of the songs are!  Could someone
>please send me a track list for this?

Well, since I happen to have a copy of the tape right here, I figured
I'd post the track listing as there's always the small chance that the
names of the songs alone may spur someone on to buy the tape... :-)

	A		REARMAMENT		B
1. The Perfect Irony			1. Box H.A.P.
2. For We Believe			2. I Have a Heart
3. I Am a Legend			3. Crystal Orbs
4. 'Til the Dawn Breaks			4. Because I Learn
5. The Issue Is				5. Baby Don't Go
6. Friend You'll Be			6. Rhodes Waltz
7. Dreams Are				7. Ally Ally Oxenfree

		1986 by Happy Rhodes