Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Stupid Kate Question

From: ryan@alpha.ces.cwru.edu (Ryan McGuire)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 91 02:23:11 GMT
Subject: Re: Stupid Kate Question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@usenet.ins.cwru.edu

In article <9102060529.AA21381@das.llnl.gov> ed@das.llnl.GOV (Edward Suranyi) writes:
>In article <9102060225.AA26555@clutx.clarkson.edu> you write:
>>How tall IS Kate anyway????
>
>Well, the biographies claim that she's 5-foot-2, but Vickie, who's
>met her, says they're wrong.  Vickie is not very tall, and she says
>that she looked down on Kate.  "Four-feet-eleven, max," she says.

    Judging from the photo from KateCon I have of me looking goofy and Her
looking the other way, I would say that Kate comes just up to my nose.
This would make her right around 5 foot even.  I won't quibble over the
one inch difference with Vicky's estimate, but I seriously doubt Kate
is 5'2".

Just adding my two cents
(and taking away 2 inches),
Ryan					  (Let's see if my .sig gets attached.)

--
Some say that knowledge is something that you never have.  | Ryan McGuire
Some say that knowledge is something sat down in your lap. |