Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1991-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sTuff

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 91 0:13:49 EST
Subject: sTuff
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

um...

KaTe is, what, 5'1"? i forget the actual number, but she's *short*. and
she looks so *big* on that poster on the wall. :)

that interview picdisc i mentioned: this a record, not a cd and did not
come with an insert - just a clear plastic sleeve. the picture on the front
is KaTe in a white blouse, black blazer-like thing, one of bonnie or clyde
(the dogs on the _hol_ cover_) has its head in her lap and she has this
ridiculous "now what?" look of exasperation on her face. priceless. :) the
number on the back is "bush 7s".

incidentially, if anyone would like me to repost that interview, i gladly
will. not many people were on the list over the summer - and i don't think
|>oug was archiving articles (just the bulk list as a whole).

the picture on the back of "the dreaming" single is a fuzzy portrait of KaTe
with her hair all poofed. the print is also real grainy so she looks a little
bit stoned. it's a beautiful shot anyways. :)

does anybody have a copy of the london palladium show that appears on the
_dreamtime_ bootleg they are willing to trade a copy of to me? that's about
the only one that i'm missing (from the readily available shows) and i be-
lieve it also the one with the best audio.

woj