Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Convention video question

From: ed@das.llnl.gov (Edward Suranyi)
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 90 19:35:56 PST
Subject: Re: Convention video question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <754.274FEB92@gisatl.FIDONET.ORG> you write:
>Really-From: Richard.Bollar@f110.n133.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Richard Bollar)

>So, to me, this means that we'll never see an "official" version, but I'm
>sure that we'll see an unofficial version available at some of the Record
>Conventions within the year.  Further, the entire Kon was video taped, and I
>wonder how long it'll be before we can get our hands on that!?

Uh, I wouldn't count on this if I were you.  The Homeground people (Dave,
Peter, et al) have some absolutely incredible stuff that they simply will
not copy for anyone at all.  They explained that they are in the wonderful
situation where the Bush family actually trusts them, and they don't want
to do anything to destroy their trust.   You'll have to trust me when I
say that they have some things many love-hounds would kill for!  Yet none
of it has ever gotten out of their house.

Ed
ed@das.llnl.gov