Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Convention video question

From: Richard.Bollar@f110.n133.z1.FIDONET.ORG (Richard Bollar)
Date: 24 Nov 90 16:48:01 GMT
Subject: Convention video question
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

 > Really-From: Chris Ridd
 > <RiddCJ@computer-science.birmingham.ac.uk>
 >
 > quite mad (mas@bucsf.bu.edu) writes:

 > Hi also to the rest of the Love Hounds 'B' team!  Shame we were
 > only second...

Isn't that the truth!  I almost became QUITE depressed when I realized that
between all of the Love-Hounds teams, we had ALL the proper answers.  Seems
that we had the one answer that Love-Hounds "A" didn't get right.  (Then
again, I do recall their helping us with more than a few!

                        Rick Bollar
                        f110.n133.z1.fidonet.org!Richard.Bollar

Richard Bollar - via FidoNet node 1:133/411
UUCP: galbp!gisatl!110!Richard.Bollar
INTERNET: Richard.Bollar@f110.n133.z1.FIDONET.ORG