Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Interview disks

From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 90 1:06:38 EST
Subject: Re: Interview disks
Sender: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu

Alex Colburn sez:
> 	Kate Bush Interview 1986 3" CD.  On the CD it says KB7CD
> 	mastered by nimbus.   There is a disapointing 7 minutes of
> 	interview.

wow, didn't know this was also on cd. i bought the pair of 7"ers (one
a picturedisc and the other plain'ol white vinyl) that have this
interview for like $10 at midnight records.

> 	The conversation disk series (sounds like psychotherapy while
> 	you drive your car to me), with a picture on the disk.  The
> 	picture isn't one of the better ones, she has BRIGHT red lipstick
> 	and a little too much flash reflection in her eyes.  This interview
> 	is pretty nice, and I'd love to digitize her laugh.

a friend gifted me with thisover the summer. no idea how much it cost her.
i transcribed the interview over the summer too - if anyone still wants
it. it a pair of interviews from the hol period. nothing particularly new
is gleaned from the interview, but there it is...

> Would anyone like to trade these for either the CD or VHS of Live at
> the hammersmith? Or work out some other kind of deal?!!!

um, no - but i'll keep an eye out for the hammersmith cd for you - i know
a place that periodically has a copy of it - if i find one, i'll nab it
for you (don't worry mjm - you're first in this queue!).

woj