Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Interview disks

From: colburn@handel.CS.ColoState.Edu (Alex Colburn)
Date: 2 Oct 90 20:17:01 GMT
Subject: Re: Interview disks
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU

In article <9010020206.aa10049@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu> Love-Hounds@gaffa.MIT.EDU writes:
>Really-From: woiccare@pebbles.sct.clarkson.edu
>
>um, no - but i'll keep an eye out for the hammersmith cd for you - i know
>a place that periodically has a copy of it - if i find one, i'll nab it
>for you (don't worry mjm - you're first in this queue!).
>
>woj
	That would be great!

	Could you (or anyone out there) make a copy of the Video
Live at the hammersmith?  I could mail a blank VHS or send $$ to cover
tape cost etc.   I just can't get it here.  The only video store that
rents it is about 800 miles away.  The stores can't order it since it is
on moratorium.   Anyway, I'm holding off on my annual Kate fest until
I can get a copy.  A night of over dosing on videos and music just
isn't the same without this video.

		Thanks,

			Alex

                /)       |    Windsurfing:  Almost as good as sex,
              /  )       |                  and much more frequent...
                    (    |    Colburn@handel.cs.colostate.edu