Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-25 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Interview disks

From: colburn@handel.cs.colostate.edu (Alex Colburn)
Date: 1 Oct 90 22:23:51 GMT
Subject: Interview disks
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ccncsu.ColoState.EDU

	Hopefully this will not become one of thoses garbled endlessly
repeating post!!!!

Today I picked up a couple of Kate interview disks, I'm usually not to
thrilled by this sort of thing, but I thought they would be kind of fun.

They are:
	Kate Bush Interview 1986 3" CD.  On the CD it says KB7CD
	mastered by nimbus.   There is a disapointing 7 minutes of
	interview.

	The conversation disk series (sounds like psychotherapy while
	you drive your car to me), with a picture on the disk.  The
	picture isn't one of the better ones, she has BRIGHT red lipstick
	and a little too much flash reflection in her eyes.  This interview
	is pretty nice, and I'd love to digitize her laugh.

Does anybody know how much I should've paid for these?  The covers both
say limited editions, but...

Would anyone like to trade these for either the CD or VHS of Live at
the hammersmith? Or work out some other kind of deal?!!!

						Alex.

                /)       |    Windsurfing:  Almost as good as sex,
              /  )       |                  and much more frequent...
                    (    |    Colburn@handel.cs.colostate.edu