Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: sound like Cocteau Twins?

From: dylan@cs.washington.edu (Dylan McNamee)
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 90 08:32:50 -0700
Subject: Re: sound like Cocteau Twins?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Heavenly Bodies is the group I _think_ you are referring to, their
album is called "Celestial."  The Sundays are a slightly more
recent group to which the "cocteau twins-like" moniker applies.
I like both of them.

dylan
(There was another group mentioned, Beautiful Pea Green Boat, but
I haven't been able to locate one of their albums.)

In article <1990Aug8.145700.26469@pdn.paradyne.com> you write: