Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

sound like Cocteau Twins?

From: locke@pdn.paradyne.com (Richard Locke)
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 90 14:57:00 GMT
Subject: sound like Cocteau Twins?
Newsgroups: rec.music.misc, rec.music.gaffa

Some time ago (5 months or so) there was some discussion about a new group
that sounded quite a lot like to Cocteau Twins.  I believe the group
was from Canada.  (Somehow I seem the thing the word Blue was in the
group's name or the title a their song/album, but I'm not sure.)

I thought I had written down a little note with their name, or else
save the appropriate article, but I can find nothing.  Does anyone
know the name of the group I'm trying to describe???

I would greatly appreciate e-mail answers, as factors outside my control
are keeping me from getting these groups!  I'll summarize to these groups
as appropriate!

Thanks,

-dick