Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-21 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kick Inside Picture Disc

From: Michael Simms <michaels@hci.heriot-watt.ac.uk>
Date: 8 Aug 90 17:08:51 GMT
Subject: Kick Inside Picture Disc
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello Love Hounds,

	Just a quick note to say that my local record shop has
a copy of the Kick Inside album as a Picture Disc. It says that
it is from a limited edition of only 5000, and they are selling
this for 50 pounds (sterling). If anyone is interested in it and
thinks it is a bargain (I've got no idea on this), then I
could purchase it for you and post it to you. I've got no idea
what the quality is like or even if its ever been played!!, and
I've only seen it hung up on the wall of the shop.

	Mike.

ps  I disKovered Kate with Wuthering Heights.

pps To Vickie, I bought a Victoria Williams album on your
recommendation  and see what you mean by either liking it or
hating it, I'm still not sure either way yet, I still much
prefer Jane Siberry and Sarah Maclachlan. Also have you heard
any June Tabor/ Silly Sisters music, they are excellent, as is
the new June Tabor Album with The Oyster Band.