Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cathy

From: wiley!jost@uunet.UU.NET (Patrick Jost)
Date: 30 Mar 90 20:26:37 GMT
Subject: Cathy
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I am posting this to respond to all who asked me to get them a copy of
"Cathy"

As far as I know, this book is only available from Kindlight. In 1987, it
cost #17.20; I don't know about inflation! The address then was:

       Kindlight
       PO Box 30
       Welling, Kent DA16 3DL
       England

If you don't have access to a UK bank account, it is easy to get international
money orders, currency drafts and the like. If you can't do that, then send
them a check in dollars and add about 5% for conversion. You should add another #6 or so for postage to the US.

I have never seen this book in a bookshop, and I know many of the London
bookshops quite well. The book just says that it was published by Kindlight,
and, unless you find a very clever bookshop, I doubt you could have it ordered.

I hope this helps. If, not, please send some more e-mail...

PJ