Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1990-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Cathy

From: Andreas Bjorklind <abj@IDA.LiU.SE>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 90 09:19:52 +0200
Subject: Re: Cathy

>>>>> On 30 Mar 90 20:26:37 GMT, jost@wiley.UUCP (Patrick Jost) said:

Jost> As far as I know, this book is only available from Kindlight. In 1987, it
Jost> cost #17.20; I don't know about inflation! The address then was:
Jost>        Kindlight
Jost>        PO Box 30
Jost>        Welling, Kent DA16 3DL
Jost>        England

Kindlight had a flyer in the last KBC mailing. There it said _Cathy_ is
#25.00, post paid IN BRITAIN. For ALL other orders they require you to
write them asking for the exact cost. Furthermore they require you to
enclose an IRC to cover their return postage.
  Also, there was something like "... maybe your last chance to get a
copy of Cathy ..." in the flyer...

Hope this will help!

Especially for YOU
Direct from LINK{\"O}PING

/andreas
|G   Mr. Andreas Bjorklind, Department of Computer and Information  W |
|O     Science, Linkoping University, S-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.   O |
|S        Tel. +46 13 28 26 79, Internet: abj@ida.liu.se,           W |
|H         UUCP: sunic!liuida!abj, Bitnet: abj@seliuida             ! |